VIPOA publishes journals that follow main standards and guidelines to ensure publication standards in open access publishing. They are mainly to report and conduct good-quality ethics on published material, and help authors, editors, and others involved in peer review publishing to make and distribute accurate, understandable, balanced journal articles.
- We are dedicated to ensuring that advertising, reprint or other marketable profits has no impact or authority on editorial decisions. Our web site, include the text which contains high ethical and professional standards.
- We have rights to dismiss editors for significant reasons, such as scientific misconduct, disagreement with the long-term editorial direction of the journal, or inappropriate behavior that is incompatible with a position of trust.
- We preserve journal's total content has a responsibility.
- Editor/Reviewer should agree to review manuscripts related to their subject knowledge, which is required to carry out a proper judgment and they should evaluate in a timely manner.
- They should maintain confidentiality of peer review process and don’t reveal any details of a manuscript or its review, during or after the peer-review process, beyond those that are released by the journal.
- Editor/Reviewer should be careful of their reviews, they shouldn’t influence regarding of the origins of a manuscript, by the nationality, religious or political beliefs, gender or other characteristics of the authors, or by commercial considerations.
- They shouldn’t contact the authors directly without the permission of the journal.
- They should respond promptly if contacted by a journal about matters related to their review of a manuscript and provide the information required.
- Design of the work, acquiring investigation, interpretation of data.
- Authors should revise the work to check originality and plagiarism.
- Final approval of the version should be published after authorship of the Paper.
- Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
- Revelation and conflicts of interest.